Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm nervous...

...because I have a job interview this week!

I've been asked to interview for a position with the school district and I am SO excited! I've applied to several openings with the schools and I'm thrilled to be considered for one of these positions!

And...

I've been asked to participate in the next step of the application process for another position that I applied to. This Saturday I'll be taking a test to evaluate my math, writing and grammar skills...if I pass that I will be invited for an interview!

So everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and wish me LUCK!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm sure you will be fabulous in an interview.

I was going to tell you, too, that after I went and posted about how great I was feeling about living here, I went and had a really bad day and so perhaps I'm not all as settled as I thought. :) I guess it's an ongoing process...
-Lisa

Sweet Shibui Photography said...

So...how did it go?!!?