Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ready, Set, BLOG!

Well here it is folks, my very first blog entry. I've been following the blogs of several friends/family members and thought it might be fun to take a stab at it. I figured it would be another great way to keep in touch with everyone and provide some of you (especially the Minnesotans) with some fun CHARLOTTE updates! Plus I know you've all been DYING for an up close and personal look into life as a housewife (don't deny it).

Anyway, follow along if you'd like, more to come soon!

From Oregon,

With Love :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Kirimi,
I just got this and I had a quick moment to send you a little note. I don't have much to say right now. I hope everything is going well. Don't worry, being a housewife isn't so bad. It does have its perks, you have the freedom to do whatever you want with your entire day. If you run out of ideas, I have plenty! I love it!

Sarah said...

Hey Kirimi, I'm so glad you're blogging. It's a great way to share all the little stuff that goes on during the day. I really prefer "stay-at-home mom" to housewife - it has less of a June Cleaver ring to it! Unless that's what you're going for. I'm looking forward to more posts.

Sarah