Thursday, January 22, 2009

You're Not Mommy.

Sassy-pants and I went grocery shopping yesterday and found Shrek 2 in the five dollar movie bin. This was especially exciting for two reasons- One, it came with a baby shrek doll, which hasn't left our sights since it came home with us. Two, we broke Shrek 2 a few months ago after accidentally stepping on it.

If you know Sassy-pants, then you know that Shrek is one of her favorite movies of all time, and Princess Fiona is a favorite character as well. We've already watched the movie twice, and all morning, when she's needed something from me it's, "Hey Fiona? Fiona, can you help me please?"

"Honey, I'm mommy. THAT'S Fiona."

"Nooo, you're not Mommy, you're Fiona."

Ok...I sincerely hope I'm "skinny human Fiona", not "big green ogre Fiona"....